Managing a Portable Trade Show Program (PTSP) can be daunting and time consuming; it’s also a drain on personnel and resources. There’s a solution – preparation.
In preparation for a show there is a laundry list of must-dos: registration; booking travel and lodging; finalizing on-site services; updating branding; gathering products needed for the exhibit— which needs to be
designed, curated, and packed to maximize efficiency and functionality; and, finalizing shipping logistics.
The tasks can feel overwhelming and the time to get it all done far too limited.
This is precisely where Studio Displays can help. Building a PTSP can be a game-changer for companies because the more effective the PTSP, the more successful the trade show; the more successful the trade show, the more dividends moving forward.
In that sense, a Portable Trade Show Program can grow your business in the long-run. It is important to do it right.
So, where do you start? Owning the right portable exhibit is key to a successful program. And the right portable exhibit is one that performs.
Here are our favorite steps to take — and the big questions we ask — when we talk PTSP.
Evaluate your Portable Trade Show Program.
- Is the PTSP a positive source of energy for the company?
- Is it moving the company forward and generating leads?
- Or, it is a negative source of energy?
- Does it require far too much attention, maintenance and resources?
- Is it time to invest in a new PTSP for the company?
Consider investing in a new Portable Trade Show Program.
- What is the exhibit made of?
- How many hours does it take to setup and dismantle?
- Does it require any tools?
- Is it a system the company can grow with, or is it momentary?
- Are they easy to install and change?
- What’s the substrate?
- How much does it cost to replace the graphics?
- How do I keep my graphics clean?
- How does it ship?
- What containers will it ship in?
- How much will it weigh?
Invest; then, make your Portable Trade Show Program perform.
With these considerations in mind, investing intelligently in a PTSP is easy — knowing how to make the exhibit perform is the hard part.
This is where Studio Displays comes in. Starting with careful evaluation of the current program, we identify how we can help you. From management of your current display to a complete overhaul and redesign, we are here to help.
Visit our website for more information and a peek at what we do for companies just like yours.
We look forward to working with you.